BY PURCHASING ONLINE AT THE PROFESSIONAL-EQUIPMENT.COM WEBSHOP, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ACCEPT THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PURCHASING A PRODUCT THROUGH THIS WEBSHOP, YOU ARE PURCHASING FROM NATIONAL MARKETING INC. (NMI)
Upon the goods leaving our warehouse, NMI will inform you of the status of the shipment either by posting the information on the web shop order status area, or by sending you an email. In the event that there is any issue with the shipment process, we will assist you in tracking down the status.
All sales are final and we do not operate a returns policy.
In the event that the customer has provided incorrect address information, any additional shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.
The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for:
1. inappropriate usage of, or tampering with our products. In such instances, the standard 6 month warranty will be voided.
2. claims or promises made by any dealer or non employed representative of the manufacturer.
Products sold across the Professional-Equipment.com webshop are intended for businesses or commercial entities.
Professional-Equipment.com online sales follow online commercial regulations - consumer online purchaser rights do not apply.
NMI is not set up to sell directly to consumers and as such we regret that we are not able to sell to private individuals. In the event that a private person purchases a product using this website, by accepting these terms and conditions, they are accepting standard commercial purchasing rights and waive any and all online purchasing consumer rights.
Product Sizes & Weights:
The dimensions and weight of products may or may not be listed on this webshop. These are only to be used as guidance. If specific information is required, please contact us via info(a)professional-equipment.com.
1. NMI will follow the standard payment transaction and resolution rules set out by PayPal or the credit card company.
2. Any correspondence with NMI over this webshop must be in English.
3. The laws of the United States of America prevail in any dispute or litigation relating to any online purchase.