Spray larger volumes, faster! The suction tube extension allows you to feed directly from a larger container or drum.
WE RECOMMEND PURCHASING THIS ITEM WITH AN EXTRAS PACKAGE INCLUDED - It provides extra containers and other key spare parts.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
With 90W of spraying power at your disposal, the high performance volumeSPRAY is able to apply even the most viscous materials - a spray gun for jams, sauces and thick materials and no need for compressed air. This model is for spraying large volumes of material as the vacuum power of the volumeSPRAY can provide a direct feed from a larger floor based container or drum by using the suction extension tube.
The volumeSPRAY does what brushing and paint guns can't!
In addition to spraying thick materials, this "food safe" handheld spray gun also provides fast and accurate greasing of baking sheets & tins or can be used for any number of materials and applications. It is fast, economical, accurate and food industry approved; the alternative to the brush or non food regulation compliant paint gun.
Used throughout the food industry: Bakeries, Cake shops, Butchers, Hotels, Hospitals, Canteens, Restaurants, Food Factories and Fast Food outlets.
· 90 Watt spraying with top performance- for medium to high viscosity materials.
· Saves time: minimum work effort with highest delivery rates.
· From thick, to fine spray finish- excellent material distribution.
· Fast ROI- due to less use of material.
· Food Safe
· Simple to use with a balanced design. Compressed air not required.
· Hygenic -- easy to take completely apart and clean.
· Swiss made -- solid engineering quality
Each volumeSPRAY order is equipped with the following accessories:
· a suction extension tube
· a flat fan nozzle with bent nozzle extension (F7S)
· a round-jet-nozzle (R8)
· a container (23.67 oz/700 ml)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THE EXTRAS PACKAGE It provides extra containers and a couple of key spare parts.
|Rated Power||100 W|
|Delivery rate max. (water)||350 g/min|
|Dynamic pressure max. (bar)||180|
|Viscosity max. (DIN-sec.)||100|
|Nozzle type||F7S flat jet nozzle with bent nozzle extension and round-jet-nozzle R8, 78,74 in suction tube extension.|
|Wire Length||71 inches|
|Container Capacity||23.67 oz|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|